Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weather and TFR's

The weather has been pretty crappy lately. Lots of low clouds, rain, cold, fog etc. I've been grounded for the past week and a half. So no real updates going on here. The president is coming to Indiana today so they have a TFR (Temporary Flight Restriction) set up over Kokomo, Indiana just north of Indianapolis. So unless I want some f-16s on me I'd better avoid that area.

Thanksgiving is coming up and there are a few things that I am thankful for. Number 1 I'm thankful for my friends and family. They have supported my addiction to airplanes and even this blog!!! Number 2 are all the fellow pilots that have helped teach me, and continue to teach me things. But most importantly I'm thankful for the opportunity to have found something that I truly love and enjoy. It's nothing like having a bad week at work and be able to go for a flight and have all your troubles left on the ground.

My quest for all of you guys and gals out there is to reflect on your life this weekend. Yes the economy sucks, things are bad, but really sit back and realize even though you may have it bad a lot of people have it a lot worse. Be thankful that you have a computer, a home, a warm plate in front of you. I know I certainly am....

God bless the world, and have a safe Thanksgiving Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment